Re: Europa-List: Itching to get to Ireland

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Itching to get to Ireland
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2014 08:52:02

On 30 Mar 2014, at 21:49, graeme bird wrote:

> Thinking of trips for this year, and must get to Ireland from Beds UK, any
> recommendations
for a day trip, friendly field near something interesting? I gather
I need to file a GAR form, and guess I have to land at a designated 'port'.

Graeme - when I went with the 2008 Europa Club trip to Ireland in Tim Houlihan's
G-BZTH, Kilrush (EIKH) was friendly although it we found it quicker to get a
lift to the nearest petrol station with a jerry-can than wait for the pumps to
open! I think Tim has also done a day trip to Kilkenny (EIKK) where he was made
welcome.

in friendship

Rowland