Europa-List: Fw: Door latch

Subject: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch
From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <pmdental@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 20:54:56
Hi guys & gals, Thanx for your help regarding door fitting - coming along
nicely. Got a problem with the door latch. as you can see in the attatched
photo. With the inner handle in the fully closed position, the outer handle
is cocked up at 40 degees to the horizontal ??? I'm assuming it should be
horizontal - streamlined into the airflow. I followed the instructions to
the letter & as you can only ever change the positions of the handles by 90
degrees, whats gone wrong ??? Any ideas please Paul Munford trigear kit 625.
Thankyou