Re: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 21:09:50

You may have fixed the anchor nut on the wrong side of the Handel ???

Sent from my iPad

> On 8 Mar 2014, at 20:54, "Paul & Vanessa Munford" <pmdental@btinternet.com>
> wrote:
>
> Hi guys & gals, Thanx for your help regarding door fitting - coming along
> nicely.
Got a problem with the door latch. as you can see in the attatched photo.
With the inner handle in the fully closed position, the outer handle is cocked
up at 40 degees to the horizontal ??? I'm assuming it should be horizontal -
streamlined into the airflow. I followed the instructions to the letter & as
you can only ever change the positions of the handles by 90 degrees, whats gone
wrong ??? Any ideas please Paul Munford trigear kit 625. Thankyou