Re: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2014 23:05:48
try turning the handle over, (inside face to outside) You nned to take the
anchor nut off, so have a look and think about it=0Afirst!=0AGraham=0A=0A
=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Paul & Vanessa Munford <
pmdental@btinternet.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: Saturday,
 8 March 2014, 20:54=0ASubject: Europa-List: Fw: Door latch=0A =0A=0AHi guy
s & gals, Thanx for your help regarding door fitting - coming along nicely.
 Got a problem with the door latch. as you can see in the attatched photo.
With the inner handle in the fully closed position, the outer handle is coc
ked up at 40 degees to the horizontal ??? I'm assuming it should be horizon
tal - streamlined into the airflow. I followed the instructions to the lett
er & as you can only ever change the positions of the handles by 90 degrees
, whats gone wrong ??? Any ideas please Paul Munford trigear kit 625. Thank
you=0A----- Original Message ----- From: "Dr Paul Munford" <pmdental@btinte
rnet.com>=0ATo: <pmdental@btinternet.com>=0ASent: Saturday, March 08, 2014
8:36 PM=0ASubject: Door latch=0A=0A=0A> =0A> =0A> =0A=0A=0A----------------
=0A> =0A> =0A> Sent from my iPhone