Re: Europa-List: Au revior

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Au revior
From: richard <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 16:55:44
Hi Graham
Do you have any more info on the Europa classic Tug, as you probably
know Euro Fox have sold very well in the UK as glider tugs, we have one,
the first one to be cleared by the CAA/BGA.
It works very well and gives the Banbury Gliding Club a considerable
cost saving on aero tow. A 2000ft tow is about =A314 and 1000ft lob when
doing circuit training is half that which put a launch within reach of
the cost of a winch launch.
I must say I like the idea of the Europa earning its keep.
Kind regards
Richard