Europa-List: Au revior

Subject: Europa-List: Au revior
From: gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 03:06:26

Having just sold my Tri-gear 100hp G-TAGR yesterday (to Paul Norwood at
Bournemouth),
just to say thanks for the excellent support I've experienced from Europa
Club and its members these last few years. The congenial nature of the dialogue,
the readiness to help from all its members and the club trips organised
by David J have been exceptional - thank you.  My plans are to learn to glide
and fly tug-planes (if I'm good enough) and possibly build again in a few years
time -when the pressures on time are a little reduced.  Regards.  Clive Sutton

Read this topic online here: