Re: Europa-List: Au revior

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Au revior
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2014 11:56:15
You could tow gliders with your Europa, if LAA would allow it! First Europa
 Classic tug plane was Walter Binder's=0AClassic, he was an early builder i
n Germany=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From:
gtagr <clive.maf@googlemail.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com =0ASent: S
unday, 2 March 2014, 11:06=0ASubject: Europa-List: Au revior=0A =0A=0A--> E
uropa-List message posted by: "gtagr" <clive.maf@googlemail.com>=0A=0AHavin
g just sold my Tri-gear 100hp G-TAGR yesterday (to Paul Norwood at Bournemo
uth), just to say thanks for the excellent support I've experienced from Eu
ropa Club and its members these last few years. The congenial nature of the
 dialogue, the readiness to help from all its members and the club trips or
ganised by David J have been exceptional - thank you.- My plans are to le
arn to glide and fly tug-planes (if I'm good enough) and possibly build aga
in in a few years time -when the pressures on time are a little reduced.-
 Regards.- Clive Sutton=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topic online here:=0A=0Ah
ttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=419621#419621=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A