Europa-List: where to put OAT sensor?

Subject: Europa-List: where to put OAT sensor?
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Feb 2014 22:44:28

I'm wondering where to put my outside air temperature (OAT) sensor. Obviously it
doesn't want to be in direct sunlight (although PA28s seem to think that's OK),
and not anywhere on the belly downstream of the exhaust. Does anyone have
a good suggestion for it? It's tiny, less than thumbnail size, so doesn't need
much room, and the wires back to the panel can be as long as needed.

in friendship

Rowland