Re: Europa-List: where to put OAT sensor?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: where to put OAT sensor?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 2014 09:16:08

Nigel, Yes I have a 914' but I am talking about  the space
fed directly from a NACA inlet which gathers the air
before it enters the turbo. Like all the cowling inlets it
will be pressurised by the slipstream/propwash No doubt
post turbo the temperature will be higher still - which is
why 914s don't need carb icing protection.
      Regards, David