Re: Europa-List: Altimeter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Altimeter
From: Paul McAllister <paul.the.aviator@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2013 19:56:42
Hi,

I went down the route of a 3 pointer Altimeter, mechanical ASI and Tru
Track ADI for the back up to my GRT Panels, but if I were to do it over
again I would use some thing like the Dynon D6 or GRT Mini and run them on
a battery back up.

Paul

On Sun, Dec 8, 2013 at 3:11 PM, Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@gmail.com> wrote
: