Re: Europa-List: One wing Low

Subject: Re: Europa-List: One wing Low
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 5 Dec 2013 19:03:03

If your systems allow it I would be tempted to fly it solo
---From the R seat. If you then find that it flies R wing
down you have the answer. Thebplanebis so sensitive that I
find that if I am flying in perfectly still air above the
thermal layer I can fly the plane by weight shift,
stretching a leg or leaning a bit to one side to go down
or turn.
      If however it is still L down then I would do some
accurate measures of the wing rigging angles, as it may
well be that your R wing is rigged a fraction of a degree
up from the L. Changing the rigging is not a practical
proposition, so I suspect you would be in the situation of
having to do a sizeable addition of a trim strip on your R
aileron.
     Regards, David Joyce, G- XSDJ