RE: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Original Sight Gauge Replication
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 09:27:26
Hi Tony

It would be useful to have a sight gauge that worked in the air as well.
 On
AC I have a fuel computer and tank capacitance gauge but no sight gauge.
This makes me ask the question 'What would I do if one or the other
showed a
sudden loss in volume?' probably assume it was an instrument problem
rather
than a major fuel leak?  Under that circumstance a third, all be it
somewhat
inaccurate, indication would be invaluable.

Regards

Pete