Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Meter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Meter
From: Jan de Jong <jandejong@casema.nl>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 22:53:00

David, "I measured actual fuel flow (ran pump into a bucket) and
determined it is 41 gph."
The maximum operating flow through the forward flow sensor would be
slightly smaller than 41 gph - the difference between 300 hPa and 0 hPa
in the pump diagram is between 1 and 2 gph.
I agree that the return flow is 0 (engine off) to 10 gph (115%) smaller
than the forward flow.
Regards, Jan de Jong