Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Meter

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Fuel Flow Meter
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 18:28:44

Alan, I go along with that. My 914/twin Floscan set up has
worked nicely without any sort of jet. The only relevant
stipulation I can remember is that there should be a
reasonable length of fairly straight hose leading into
each Floscan as sharp corners will produce turbulence and
false readings. One of the key points with the Floscan I
believe is that even if its spinner jams it will not
significantly impede flow. It seems a bad idea to put
anything in the flow if you don't have to.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ