Re: Europa-List: Coms port settings

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Coms port settings
From: Alan Burrill <alanb@dpy01.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 22:26:09
Peter,

The manual here: http://www.sportys.com/source/slashpages/manuals/2034.pdf

Appears to quite detailed on Page 82. The only ref to manufacturers is with r
ef to the wiring for the unit.

Is it the settings or the wiring?

Alan
Sent from my iPad

On 13 Aug 2013, at 13:22, " Peter Jeffers" <pjeffers@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Hi Craig,
> Thanks for that.  I have got the original manual but all it says about the
 settings is that you need to set the send and receive ports according to Lo
wrance support.  Lowrance support does not support the 2000c any more and ha
ve not do so for about three years hence they are useless as far as assistan
ce is concerned.

ver@matronics.com] On Behalf Of craig
> Sent: 13 August 2013 13:08
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: RE: Europa-List: Coms port settings
>
> I have had some success getting workshop manuals etc for older stuff off e
bay, people running the manuals

=========
=========
=========