RE: Europa-List: Coms port settings

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Coms port settings
From: Peter Jeffers <pjeffers@talktalk.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2013 12:14:26
Thanks Alan for that idea.  Good idea but the manual refers you to Lowrance
support for setups for different devices.  Unfortunately Lowrance are just
not interested and suggest you buy a Garmin??!!  Such a shame because the
2000c is a great instrument.  I guess they could not compete with the sheer
mass of the Garmin organisation for aviation products.

Pete

  _____