Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Europa-List: First Flight
From: Richard Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 07:05:45

She Fly's !!!
On the 24th July 2013 at 16:17 Local Time G-IRPW finally lifted her wheels from
the surface of Wombleton Air Field in Yorkshire, UK. First flight was carried
out by Very professional Pilot Ivan Shaw. Ivan's first report on landing is,
      "She fly's beautifully with no problems, balanced well and flight straight
and level"
There are a few miner tweets required but nothing major required.

The Build was started on 20th December 2005. Total build time 7 years 7 Months
4 days and counting. Total hours 1800 Approx.
   I would like to to take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have
given
their support over the years.
First, my Wife, Adele.
Nev Eyre
Ivan Shaw
Graham Singleton
David Glowa
Pat Tunney
Ian Rickard
Roger Bull
John Wheeler
Andy Draper
Bud Yearly
LAA
Europa Aircraft 2004

If I have missed someone, this is not intentional as, a first flight make the
brain
become very cloudy or is that the brain is in the clouds?

youtube Vid http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8LCP9lPTQ

Now let have some fun!!!!

Thank you again
Richard Wheelwright.