Europa-List: aileron SLOP

Subject: Europa-List: aileron SLOP
From: f.kyle@sympatico.ca
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:07:18
It appears that over the years the dimensions of the aileron control system
have changed, and I now have about 3/4inch (19mm) or less travel slop
between the ailerons - not a good thing. From the wing bottom windows, it
appears to be inboard of the fuselage as there is no slop in the outer wing
areas that I could find.

            I would appreciate any advice as to how to adjust same to cancel
this motion. I realise someone has probably already covered this ground, but
am jiggered if I can remember how to find it.

Cheers, Ferg

C-FFGG mono 914 CS prop