Re: Europa-List: First Flight

Subject: Re: Europa-List: First Flight
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 17:37:24
Well done Richard , I knew you would get there in the end! =0AGraham=0ADave
 Glowa next?=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Richar
d Wheelwright <rpwheelwright@yahoo.co.uk>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com
=0ASent: Thursday, 25 July 2013, 15:05=0ASubject: Europa-List: First Flight
wright@yahoo.co.uk>=0A=0AShe Fly's !!!=0AOn the 24th July 2013 at 16:17 Loc
al Time G-IRPW finally lifted her wheels from the surface of Wombleton Air
Field in Yorkshire, UK. First flight was carried out by Very professional P
ilot Ivan Shaw. Ivan's first report on landing is,=0A- - - "She fly's
 beautifully with no problems, balanced well and flight straight and level"
 =0AThere are a few miner tweets required but nothing major required.=0A=0A
The Build was started on 20th December 2005. Total build time 7 years 7 Mon
ths 4 days and counting. Total hours 1800 Approx. =0A-  I would like to t
o take this opportunity to say thank you to all who have given their suppor
t over the years.=0AFirst, my Wife, Adele.=0ANev Eyre=0AIvan Shaw=0AGraham
Singleton=0ADavid Glowa=0APat Tunney=0AIan Rickard=0ARoger Bull=0AJohn Whee
ler=0AAndy Draper=0ABud Yearly=0ALAA=0AEuropa Aircraft 2004=0A=0A=0AIf I ha
ve missed someone, this is not intentional as, a first flight make the brai
n become very cloudy or is that the brain is in the clouds?=0A=0Ayoutube Vi
d http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl8LCP9lPTQ=0A=0ANow let have some fun!!
!!=0A=0AThank you again=0ARichard Wheelwright.=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this topi
c online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=405293#40