Re: Europa-List: UV primer(s)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UV primer(s)
From: Christoph Both <christoph.both@acadiau.ca>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 12:41:06
Smooth Prime rolls on very easy, you can control thickness with the proper
roller. I did 3 coats as a minimum. Sands easy with 12 to 18 inch foam sand
ing block DURABLOCK. Rolling allows better working the stuff into pin holes
. Then sprayed epoxy primer filler, sanded to 350. Then another thin epoxy
surface prep, hand sanded to 500. Then BASF single stage polyurethane low v
olatility paint (still legal in Canada), two full coats. Easy to maintain a
nd fix.
Christoph Both
223 Classic Wings.
Wolfville, Canada