Re: Europa-List: UV primer(s)

Subject: Re: Europa-List: UV primer(s)
From: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 17:51:19

Fred, a suggestion, if you can spray on the Smooth Prime, it will be a lot more
consistent and as you know after rolling it on, there is lots more sanding after
rolling than if you can spray it on.  Also, John Lawton gave me a paint to
use that is UV protective, albeit very expensive paint, $500 + a gallon and two
qts hardener (and illegal in Calif).
Bill McClellan