Re: Europa-List: Re: Angle of Incidence on a Classic Taildragger Downund

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Angle of Incidence on a Classic Taildragger Downunder
From: Neville Eyre <neveyre@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2013 19:37:31

No, it was definitely the Arplast, the Ivoprop gears stripped when being cy
cled on the bench ! We never flew it. As I said before, if an Ivoprop was u
sed as a ceiling fan, I wouldn't walk under it without a crash helmet on !
The Arplast had done the same trick on the ground previously, Roger Sherida
n P1, with me shotgun, sitting in front of the hangar at Wombleton, Went Be
ta and we backed up !
Alan whatshisname came back to sort it, with bits he had left over from wha
t looked like his R/C helicopter bin, never trusted it , pretty poor engine
ering.
Nev