Re: Europa-List: windscreen de-fogging

Subject: Re: Europa-List: windscreen de-fogging
From: rparigor@suffolk.lib.ny.us
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:11:44

        Hi Fred

        "If anyone can pass on their experience w/ what amount of airflow is
sufficient...or insufficient"

        I chose to use four 12 volt mini fans. They are run off a 3 position
(low, high and off). If 2 are put in series it's low, and if run off
bus voltage, then high. Yes idea as a minimiist demister but also to get
heat out from under instrument module. You can find info on what I am
doing (I did quite a bit of fooling with different fans. There is also a
folder on that page "Panel cooling and demisting ideas by
others."

        http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=27305

        I am installing temp probes under the instrument module so will be able
to see temps.

        Ron Parigoris