Re: Europa-List: windscreen de-fogging

Subject: Re: Europa-List: windscreen de-fogging
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 21:40:05

I have no fans and it gets a little fogged up on the ground in the winter but I
open the door and it clears. I never have any problems in the air and I have
no heater.

Kevin Challis
G ODJG
Tri gear 912s

On 4 Jul 2013, at 19:12, Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com> wrote:

> Gentlemen,
>
> I'm attempting to select a couple of computer fans to be mounted louvers in
> the
top of the instrument panel module for the purpose of de-fogging the
windscreen...I'm
uncertain as to what cfm ratings or sizes will do the job.

> If anyone can pass on their experience w/ what amount of airflow is
> sufficient...or
insufficient...I'd be grateful

> I suspect that my local climate in the Pacific NW of the US is similar to
> conditions
in UK.