Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins

Subject: Europa-List: Re: wing lift/drag pins
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Mon, 1 Jul 2013 02:41:08

Hi Bob.
Thats seem,s reasonable , and a windmill goes round,
So dose that mean a wing in flight is contributing or generating forward thrust.

Tim.
What you are saying to me, is, i don,t have the right to ask questions or
challenge
a reply. I accept there a fare more knowledgeable contributors than me on
the forum. But i am still part of it and have the right to reply and ask, why
or how dose this occur.

I accept wings don,t fall off in normal flight, and this pin is probably for
abnormal
flight conditions, But if you go back to the beginning of this topic, it
indicated to me the in level flight the wing provided some forward force, ie
helping the propeller to pull the plane alone.
Maybe it does , as Bob said about the glider, so this bar is in tension all the
time if in the glide.
or may be its in tension only some of the time,
I don,t know,

Regard .
Alan

Read this topic online here: