Re: Europa-List: wing lift/drag pins

Subject: Re: Europa-List: wing lift/drag pins
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 10:42:41

Sue, Not quite able to picture exactly what you describe,
but if in doubt, and in any case with a newly purchased
homebuilt plane there is much to be said to having an LAA
inspector look it over. You will in any case need to
establish a relationship with one to get your maintenance
signed off. LAA engineering will give you a list of
inspectors or you could ask on this list for
recommendations if you give your home area. And while you
are at it if you haven't already joined I strongly
recommend joining the Europa Club (www.theeuropaclub.org),
which offers
wide reaching technical support and all sorts of other
support.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ