Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Fouling the Cowling

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Exhaust Fouling the Cowling
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 20:36:54

Jerry,
Exactly my experience. Had to cut and reform that part of the cowling and
even then had to add reflective heat resistant tape to the inside of the
cowling to save the exhaust pipe burning through. You don't notice the
larger port bulge from the outside unless you know what you are looking for.
Regards
Steve Pitt
G-SMDH 912S XS trigear