RE: Europa-List: Throttle Stops

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Throttle Stops
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2013 10:02:04
It does make a difference =93 on our setup with the engine idling
normally (carb throttle arm touching the carb stops)  we get 2,000 RPM
=93 apply back pressure and the RPM drops to 1,700 RPM =93
release pressure and the RMP goes back up. The distance between the
throttle lever and the backstop is about 2 =93 3 mm when no
pressure applied.