Europa-List: Re: Monowheel to trigear conversion - figures

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Monowheel to trigear conversion - figures
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 11:41:08

My Europa (A224) is one of those with a registered gross weight of 1450 Lbs.

The procedure was quite simple: after Discussion with Andy, Russell, and Bud, I
simply entered that number in the Program letter / Op Limits
document. It was not based on destructive testing, nor was it required to be.

I expect the GW of 1450 will be useful when I add the Glider wings in a few
months.

Sadly, I do not expect the 9 yr flying experience of a US-registered AC to
be of use in the UK.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: