Europa-List: Re: Airmaster AC200 Feather light on during flight

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Airmaster AC200 Feather light on during flight
From: GBWFH2010 <gaxuk2001@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 04:21:22

Thank you for you replies. Just to confirm the FINE/COARSE green/amber
indicators
seem to be working correctly as the propeller adjusts in flight.

I have been in contact with Martin at Airmaster and he has suggested cleaning
the
slip rings and checking the brushes, which has been done recently but I will
do again. Also, he suggested it could be a faulty feather microswitch and I
have some additional tests to perform.

It could well be the controller is misinterpreting the signals, but this will be
more difficult to prove. Of course there could well be an underlying electrical
problem (I have a Rotax 912 UL), but I can't find anything obvious.

--------
Gordon Grant

G-BWFH

Read this topic online here: