Europa-List: 5 point harnesses

Subject: Europa-List: 5 point harnesses
From: Tony Renshaw <tonyrenshaw268@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 08:18:19

> Hi, I would like to install 5 point harnesses as our seated position, I
> believe,
encourages the lap strap to ride up above your hips if your torso was quickly
decelerated and the shoulder straps loaded up. Has anyone fitted one? I'm
of a 1960 vintage, average height I believe for then, a whopping 5'9", and
normal
build meaning not too big a gut. If anyone has approx the same physical
appearance,
and a 5 point harness, could I ask where the ideal anchorage is aft
of the vertical face of the thigh support? Thanks.
Regards
Tony Renshaw