Re: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 16:52:21
Mike,

Congratulations on the final payoff of your perseverance!  Go fly.  Take
pictures and post them for us to enjoy.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com