Re: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 14 May 2013 00:22:53
=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________=0A Well done Mike,=0AI've been
 looking forward to that air[plane flying since I first saw it more than te
n years ago. Miles had great =0Avision but not as much perseverance as you
have!=0AGraham=0A  =0A=0A=0AI was sent an email today from Maxine at LAA en
gineering to say that the full permit to fly was in the first class post an
d should be with me tomorrow. Getting a major mod through these days is not
 for the faint hearted. It has taken approximately 7months from the initial
 paperwork going in. I must thank all people who have put in a lot of time
and effort in getting to this stage. Brian Fogg for doing the test flying a
nd submitting several reports on the handling and various mods in cooperate
d. Bob Hallam and Roy Clarke for all the inspection work. Also Neville Eyre
 for the brilliant work he as done on the cowling and engine mount frame, b
oth of which work superbly. John Wighton for all the technical work on the
undercarriage and Miles for all the work done prior to myself buying the pr
oject.=0AFinally LAA Engineering for keeping the project alive to finally b
ecoming a beautiful flying machine. Looking forward to getting some flying
====