RE: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP
From: Ivan Shaw <ivanshaw@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 22:37:53
Mike,

Congratulations.

Ivan

From: owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com
[mailto:owner-europa-list-server@matronics.com] On Behalf Of Michael Davies
Sent: 13 May 2013 22:28
Subject: Europa-List: Flyer Europa G-MLXP

I was sent an email today from Maxine at LAA engineering to say that the
full permit to fly was in the first class post and should be with me
tomorrow. Getting a major mod through these days is not for the faint
hearted. It has taken approximately 7months from the initial paperwork going
in. I must thank all people who have put in a lot of time and effort in
getting to this stage. Brian Fogg for doing the test flying and submitting
several reports on the handling and various mods in cooperated. Bob Hallam
and Roy Clarke for all the inspection work. Also Neville Eyre for the
brilliant work he as done on the cowling and engine mount frame, both of
which work superbly. John Wighton for all the technical work on the
undercarriage and Miles for all the work done prior to myself buying the
project.
Finally LAA Engineering for keeping the project alive to finally becoming a
beautiful flying machine. Looking forward to getting some flying time in
now.

Regards

Mike Davies (G-MLXP)