Europa-List: Re: Warp Drive Tapered Tips

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Warp Drive Tapered Tips
From: egp8111 <egp8111@aol.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Mar 2013 10:10:54

Not sure how I ended up with the wide blades.  I ordered everything per the
folks
in Lakeland when I was building the plane back in 1995-6.  I was a early US
builder so maybe the tapered blade part got missed in the language translation
---From english to american.(how can a piece of foam be "proud"and what the heck
is a spanner)  I contacted WD and they said just ship them the blades and they
would install the Europa taper.  I'm going to get some good performance numbers
with the wide blade first for comparison.  Should be interesting.

Anyone tried the ground adjustable Wirlwind blades ?

thanks,
EG

Read this topic online here: