Europa-List: Re: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Filling/Painting Classic wings & Tail. SUPERFIL? SP106?
From: G-ODTW <dave@robotas.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 04:00:58

Again, thanks to Nev, Bud, Graham, Craig, Nigel, Bob, & everyone else. I now
feel
I know how to prepare those acres of surfaces. My tail planes were made many
years back. Now the sleeves are no longer coaxial, so I am sure that epoxy does
move with time. Therefore I will be following that advice about filling the
wings and leaving them somewhere warm for months before sanding them. Maybe
another 45 deg C soak.

--------
David Walters
01474 816817