Europa-List: Re: iPad Camara

Subject: Europa-List: Re: iPad Camara
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 14:59:14

Hello All.
Many thanks for your comments, i have looked at the links posted
and also Goggled for a camera, i am looking for a small reversing
wireless camera, i have seen some that have there own LCD
screens, but not one that will work with an i Pad that fits my requirements.
This link shows something like i am looking for.
http://www.sharpvision.cn/waterproof-camera-1.htm
The (Waterproof camera (CS-404) as you can see this camera is faired in, the
sort
of thing you could mount on the rear fuselage. hopefully a smaller version
of this.
But i am looking for similar that will talk to my iPad.  but so far no luck.
Alan

Read this topic online here: