Re: Europa-List: iPad Camara

Subject: Re: Europa-List: iPad Camara
From: John O'Connor <jpoc@jpoc.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2013 12:19:02

Try googling for ipad reversing camera and you will see that a lot of
people are trying to do this. Some seem to have done it!

jpoc

On 09/01/13 11:58, Alan Carter wrote:

> Hello All.
> There is one place on this aeroplane i have been unhappy with , it the rear
> end.
I am sure most owners feel quit OK with it, but i am not, so for me i want
to do something to make me feel better,hence my question.
> I use an iPad GPS with WiFi for navigation, is there such a thing as a
> wireless
camera with the transmitter in the actual camera, that i can mount on the rear
top fuselage that will send video to my iPad.