Re: Europa-List: iPad Camara

Subject: Re: Europa-List: iPad Camara
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2013 19:47:53

Gents,

I have a GoPro 2 with WiFi bakpak and the WiFi app on both my iPhone and iPad.
I can verify that it works just fine on both.  You can view the video from the
camera and operate the camera controls from the iPhone or iPad.

The only problem might be mounting the camera on the tail.  It's not the most
streamlined
camera out there but other folks have mounted them on the wings and
body of aircraft so there is probably a way to do it.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com