Europa-List: Re: Mod 73

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Mod 73
From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012 10:53:44

Hello All
I have seen a photo of the  new Torque Tube made by Europa.
As far as i can make out from the picture, is as follows.
1.Basically the TP9 bell crank in the middle, now has a longer tube on each
side,
2.The TB12 Drive Plate also has a longer tube on the inside of the Drive Plate
this being a slightly smaller diameter than the TP9s extended tubes,
So the TP12 Drive plate tube slides directly inside the TP9 Bellcrank tube and
a 3/8" pin as before locks them together.
So instead of the 4 pins previously used, there are now only 2 pins used.

I am saying pins but it could be bolts as i can not tell from the photo.?
i am just describing what i can see from the outside photo.
The price is around 735 incl Vat, not sure if this just for the 3 above
components,
or for all the components need, i would guess just the 3 above.
Regards .
Alan

Read this topic online here: