Europa-List: woodcomp repairs

Subject: Europa-List: woodcomp repairs
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2012 13:14:06

Its worth knowing if you are wondering which Woodcomp to fit, wide or narrow or
even Woodcomp or Airmaster say, that the same level of repair is not possible
with a woodcomp compared to a warpdrive blade and on the wide blade woodcomp
all three blades have to be replaced as a set if you get a ding rather than
individually.
Also narrow blades are likely to be in stock in the uk whereas wide
blades are on a lead time.

Also whereas a warp drive blade will cost you 180GBP a woodcomp blade will cost
about 450 for narrow and around 630 for wide.

Yep, I wish I had know that when deciding between an Airmaster and Woodcomp
myself.
I guess in short, with airmaster the cost is in the hub complexity and woodcomp
in the blades maybe. Nice prop though.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Woodcomp 3000/W
Newby: 35 hours
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: