Re: Europa-List: fuel flow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel flow
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2012 08:00:05
Hi Max,

Thanks for this, I was unaware of the FAA mod approval (though building
under the auspices of the UK's LAA, I'm not sure how relevant this is).
To expand your question to Raimo, it would be interesting to know if
anyone else has carried out fuel flow tests to see exactly how much fuel
returns under varying load conditions?

Nigel