Re: Europa-List: fuel flow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel flow
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2012 23:57:39
Hi Max

I installed Flight Data System=B4s FC-10 and only one sender FT-60 "red
cube". My fuel system is as per manual (including fuel strainers, electric
gauge and a return line one way valve).

I considered very carefully the ideal place for transducer. One is good to
go and readings are accurate. See attachment.

System has operated perfectly and I am very happy about it. Should be
mandatory - it is very accurate and useful. It really gives you peace of
mind. I will never give it away!

I connected it also to GPS - so it even know how much fuel I will need to
my destination and how much I will have after landing (reserve).
Calibration was straight forward and in my case the per/cent value was 94%.

FDS company service was exellent.

Cheers,

- Raimo OH-XRT 331 hrs Finland

2012/9/24 Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>

> I have fitted a floscan after the return line on the 912uls it works
> great. I have the ff1 instrument.
>
> Kevin Challis
> G ODJG tri gear 912uls
>

> On 24 Sep 2012, at 09:43, "Max Cointe" <mcointe@free.fr> wrote:
>
> Hi there All,****
>
> ** **
>
> I=92d like to install a fuel flow like FuelScan 450 from JP Instruments.
***

===========cs.com
===========matronics.com/contribution

===========
===========
===========
===========

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100