Re: Europa-List: fuel flow

Subject: Re: Europa-List: fuel flow
From: nigel_graham@m-tecque.co.uk <nigelgraham@mtecque.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2012 08:08:25
Hi Raimo,

This is a nice looking bit of kit. Curiosity took me to the FDS website
for more info and having downloaded the manual, I notice that they
specify a second FT-60 "red cube" flow transducer should be used in the
fuel return line when used with a Rotax 912x installation. How did you
get away with using only one and still maintain accuracy?

Nigel