Re: Europa-List: Handheld comm radio

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Handheld comm radio
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012 21:45:29
Sven,

I have flown a couple sport biplanes which used handheld radios wired into t
he cockpit.  Adaptors for standard headsets and some sort of adaptor for PTT
 on the stick.  Wired to A/C power and coax to external wire antenna.  Worke
d very well.

Best regards,
Robert Borger, President
Geowhiziks & Doodlebugging, Inc.
Certified Petroleum Geophysicist AAPG#101
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX 76208-5331
(H) 940-497-2123
(C) 817-992-1117