RE: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position

Subject: RE: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 21:39:09

there is an empty tapped hole at the far rear top stbd side where I connect
ed my ground strap.

> From: rowlandcarson@gmail.com
> Subject: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position
> Date: Sat=2C 18 Aug 2012 19:32:05 +0100
> To: europa-list@matronics.com

m>

> I'm checking through the sizes of terminals that I'll need for various co
nnexions. I cannot find in either the Rotax engine manual or the Europa FWF
 manual any identification of the point on the engine block that should be
used for the electrical ground point.

> Is there any existing bolt or nut to which a grounding strap is typically
 connected? Or is there an empty tapped hole provided into which a screw ca
n be fitted to retain a grounding strap?