Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position

Subject: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position
From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2012 19:32:05

I'm checking through the sizes of terminals that I'll need for various
connexions.
I cannot find in either the Rotax engine manual or the Europa FWF manual any
identification of the point on the engine block that should be used for the
electrical ground point.

Is there any existing bolt or nut to which a grounding strap is typically
connected?
Or is there an empty tapped hole provided into which a screw can be fitted
to retain a grounding strap?

in friendship

Rowland