Re: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position

Subject: Re: Europa-List: rotax 912S grounding strap position
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2012 15:31:52
In the middle of the engine right where the vacuum pump goes are two tapped
holes used for a engine lift, They are a good size for earthing,
i also fitted a smaller lead to the starter motor bolt,
A bit of belts and bracer's but a good earth is paramount to reduce false
warnings
---From sensors IMHO
regards
ivor