Re: Europa-List: woodcomp install on G-umpy any tips ?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: woodcomp install on G-umpy any tips ?
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2012 21:19:47

Graeme, I trust it will work for you as well s it has for
me!  Certainly it needs inserts in the prop flange, but I
don't know whether the Airmaster ones are the same size,
although I guess they are. But if hey have supplied new
ones I would knock the old ones out & use he new.. As far
as I am aware you can put the pressure sensor anywhere it
fits. I ended up with ferrous fitted to the wiring to mine
to stop radio interference, but as I am in Rome (via
Nimes, Corsica & Elba) with mr Smart Avionics, I will pas
your email in front of his nose and see if he has anything
to add.
Regards, David.