Re: Europa-List: ipad mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: ipad mount
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2012 23:58:22
Hi Paul,

I managed to sit on the pilot=B4s seat, so far.
And saw more than expected.

Cheers, Raimo

PS: we have a little Europa Fly-in (Europa Aircraft Nordic) here in
Finland next weekend. Are you going to participate? At least one
American Europa Operator will do!!!

Everybody who flies Europa is welcome. Just contact me! Location EFJM,
1-3.6.2012.